Bottom

Between installing ziplines that Santa brought, hanging out with family and general lounging around, not a whole lot has gotten done on the boats. Thankfully it’s finally dried out. We got dumped on Christmas Eve and everything was damp, damp, damp. Today I trimmed up a bottom panel and got it glued and wired in place. Then I did a bit of sanding to the transom to get that looking a little better. I can’t wait to test fit the bilge panels.

Hours: 1/17

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s