Today was a great day for working on the boat. After doing some yard work early this morning, I started on the boat by installing the bottom panel. Then I flipped it upright and installed the gunwales.
That was done before lunch. After lunch it was time to flip the boat back over and start fitting the bilge panels. I got the panels cut and fitting nicely. I glued and screwed them down to the bulkhead and transom and started drilling stitching holes. Then it was time for a break because Molly really wanted to go roller skating.
After skating and before dinner I started on the stitching. After dinner I finished out the remaining wire stitches.
I’m pretty amazed that this boat has gone from a pile of flat pieces to fully stitched and ready for epoxy in just 3 days. I’m thinking about skipping out of work a bit this week to see if I can knock out the epoxy.