Well, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve made any progress on the boat. Lots of closet and shelves building going on here lately. After finishing some chores around the house today, I finally got back to working on the boat. I spent a few hours this afternoon sanding down the inside of the hull. I had a bunch of epoxy runs to deal with. When I put in the fillets and coated the plywood at the same time it was a bit on the chilly side and the epoxy was a bit thick. As the mass of the fillets heated up it caused the surrounding epoxy to run. Lesson learned for next time. The 5″ orbital sander with a half dozen 60 grit pads smoothed out the drips enough for me to live with it. I’m definitely not a perfectionist boat builder. While I hope to improve my skills along the way, I just don’t have the time to devote to making a perfect boat. She’s ready for primer to go on later this weekend. We’ll see if the little ones want to help out with the painting this time around.